Hi strangers. Remember us? It’s been a busy summer for both of us. We both moved: me to the Upper East Side and Lindsey, back to Northern Virginia. I took a long vacation and traveled through Paris and London. I’ll let Lindsey update you on how she’s been filling her days, but needless to say, we’ve both had our hands full.
Anyways, here are a few things I’ve been loving lately, enjoy! xx
- Faceted Mirror: I had been looking for the perfect mirror to hang above my bed for a few weeks. It’s been the last thing on my list to feel like my apartment was really finished. I’ve been here for 4 months now, and generally I’m someone who moves in completely almost immediately. I’ve had things anchored in the walls for months and once I saw this gorgeous mirror, I knew it was the one.
- Slip Silk Pillowcases: I’ve been a long time lover of silk pillowcases, these ones from Slip are uber chic and offer more colors than the usual suspects.
- Pave Link Bracelet: A bit of a basic bitch purchase, but I picked this up to stack among a few other bracelets for a wedding a few weeks ago and haven’t taken it off since. It’s so versatile and easy to wear, why would I ever not wear it?
- Zara Gingham Top: Something that I’m quick to admit but have no plans to make changes is the fact I have the least flattering taste. For my body atleast. I love oversized things, things that are ill fitting, drapey, fashioney and are generally not great looking on people bigger than a size two. This is a prime example and also my favorite top of the moment. Sorry y’all.
- alo Leggings: A few months ago, I rejoined Classpass and rediscovered my love of barre. It’s basically the only class I take and jump around from studio to studio so that I can use all of my classes on it. Part of the barre game is fashion, especially when you’re practicing at studios in Manhattan. I recently discovered the brand alo at Nordstrom and I’m super loving their fun leggings.
- Steve Madden ‘Imala’: These shoes are magic. I’ve owned them since August and have worn them nearly every day. I get compliments on them from all types of people in my life, with all different tastes and styles. These shoes transcend them all.
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks: I’ve been trying to get back in the habit of journaling and these precious notebooks are so motivating.